Meditation is a state of consciousness
This is where a person goes deeply within themselves by focusing on breath resulting in a deep state relaxation and peace.
This deep disposition overtime , quietens the mind and allows you to gently connect to your innermost conscious being and your true self and nature.
Researched benefits of Meditation are as followed :
1. Reduced stress and anxiety
2. Lower blood pressure
3. A reduction in physical pain
4. Boosting of the immune system
5. Enhances creativity and new ideas
6. Helps you connect to your spiritual purpose/direction in life.
It is a great way to heal, regain focus and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit.
Julie teaches meditation on a 1 to 1 basis and also accommodates group classes and bookings. She covers all ages and abilities.
Meditation is something absolutely anybody from any walk of life can master once they know how.
See how meditation benefits your life.